Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. INTRODUCTION: NO PURCHASE, OR PARTICIPATION IN A SURVEY, IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, OR PARTICIPATION IN A SURVEY, WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OR ODDS OF WINNING. The Research Project #21-05170 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Rothstein-Tauber, Incorporated (the “Sponsor” and “Administrator”). THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ENTERING ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, an entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, all United States territories and possessions and overseas military installations). LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Members, managers, shareholders, directors, officers, and employees of the Administrator and each of its respective parent organization(s), subsidiaries, affiliated companies and agents,Pollen, Inc., and each of their respective immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents), and all individuals with who such individuals or parties live, whether or not related, are NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN.
3. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on 10-21-21 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on 1-31-22 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). A drawing will be held based on the pool of entries received. ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD WILL BE DEEMED INVALID, DISQUALIFIED AND NULL, VOID AND OF NO EFFECT. The drawing shall be held on or about one week after the last day of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: After you complete the Company Engagement survey you will be asked to provide your full name, e-mail address and/or telephone number. Once you submit the completed survey and your contact information via the form provided, you will be entered into the prize drawing described below. Individuals who already completed the survey between 09/08/21 and 10/20/21 may email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, e-mail address and/or telephone number, and proof of completing the survey, to be entered into the prize drawing described below.
As an alternate means of entry, you may also enter by sending a 3″ x 5” index card with your name, title (if any), address, telephone number, date of birth and email address to the following address:
383 Main Avenue, Suite 706
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851-1543
All entries must be received by the Administrator by the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
5. DRAWING: The Administrator will randomly select potential winners from the pool of eligible entrants. The winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules in order to receive a Prize (as defined herein). All valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period are eligible for the drawing. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, regular mail, or telephone within thirty (30) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner has been made, an alternate winner will be selected from all of the remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be mailed at Administrator’s expense within six (6) weeks after the winner returns any required documentation.
6. PRIZE: You will have the opportunity to win a Prize as described below. The Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. If a winner chooses to contribute a Prize to charity the winner will only be able to do so after the winner receives his or her Prize. No cash or other substitution can be made for a Prize, except by the Administrator in the event that a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, the Administrator will award a prize of comparable value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. ADMINISTRATOR WILL NOT REPLACE ANY LOST, MISPLACED, OR STOLEN PRIZE.
Number of Prizes Amount of Prizes
3 Grand Prizes $1,000
3 Second Prices $500
7. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification. If so requested, in the event that a potential winner fails to return said documents within said fourteen (14) day period, the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner will be randomly selected, from the pool of eligible entries that have not yet won a Prize, in the place of the disqualified person. Decisions by administrator are final. If a Prize or any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be randomly selected. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR, AND ITS PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, POLLEN, INC., AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (EACH A “RELEASEE” AND COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASEES”), WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND HEREBY RELEASES EACH RELEASEE FROM, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE AND/OR THE ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. These Official Rules are subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: All entries become the sole property of Administrator and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the Administrator’s decision is final. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Administrator is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions of entrants, fraud, technical failures or any other causes, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right, in the Administrator’s sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes, these official rules and any and all disputes arising out of, or related to, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut.
11. COPY OF RULES AND/OR NAME OF PRIZE WINNER: You may obtain a copy of these Official Rules and/or the name of the Prize winners by mailing a written request on or before 30 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period to:
383 Main Avenue, Suite 706
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851-1543